HOW TO SETUP UNATTENDED ACCESS WITH TEAMVIEWER:
Teamviewer is free software for non-commercial use, which can be used to access remote computers.
1. Download what version of Teamviewer you need. Teamviewer is available for Windows, Mac, Linux and mobile devices
2. Once download click TeamViewer_Setup_en.exe on the machine you want to connect to.
3. Click Yes to Teamviewer User Account Control
4. Click Run to start install process
- Select Basic installation > Personal / Non-commercial use > Show advanced settings.
- Then click Accept -next
5. Select the installation directory you want to install Teamviewer in.
- Check-mark any other extras you want to install.
- You can leave as default and click finish if you want.
- Teamviewer will start to install.
6. Open Teamviewer then click on Connection > Setup Unattended Access.