Firmware changes since 4.0.9:
- [UAPG3] Fix DFS false positives introduced in recent 4.0.x firmware.
- [UAPG3] Fix division by 0 bug (reported HERE and HERE).
- [BaseStationXG] Enable OLED support for the black model.
- [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix custom TX power so 1dBm increments work.
- [nanoHD/IW-HD] Fix bandsteering table full error handling.
- [IW-HD] Enable PoE passthrough by default.**
- [UAP] Add support for enabling neighbor reports independent from Fast Roaming.*
- [HW] Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
*controller support pending.
**this will be the default behaviour until PoE passthrough control is available in the UniFi controller.
NOTE: You may start to see EVT_AP_RestartProc events in the controller log. If you see these, please report if there is anything specifically in your setup that triggers the events. The processes restarting is not new, but the reporting of the restarting is, and we are using these reports to clean up these issues.