Please be advised that the UniFi controller hosted in the Lightspeed cloud has been upgraded from version 5.10.23 to version 5.10.24. This is the latest release for UniFi SDN Contoller 5.10, which is Ubiquiti’s current stable release branch.
- Java 8 must be installed on the system hosting the controller software. Java 9 and later are not yet supported.
- As of UniFi 5.9, if using Cloud access, the UniFi Network controller device requires outbound 8883/tcp to be open/unrestricted. Find up-to-date port requirements here.
- Minimum supported device firmware for UAP/USW is 4.0.9, and for USG it’s 4.4.34.
- airTime will not work if a radio is disabled and/or there isn’t any SSID present. This will be fixed in a future release. If you enable it, and it still isn’t working, then you may need to force a refresh without cache.
- If you start both a 2.4GHz and 5GHz scan in quick succession, then it will fail.
- It is expected that airView will stop occasionally. A stop/start sequence should restore functionality.
- If you start an airTime scan while airView is running, then airView will stop and you’ll need to perform a stop/start sequence to get it working again. This will be fixed in the future.
- Some statistics on the dashboard are still under development. Please share any and all feedback!
- If the web interface doesn’t seem to be displayed/drawn properly, then you likely are hitting a browser caching issue. Please force a hard refresh, and that will clear up any caching issues. Thanks!
Controller bugfixes/changes since 5.10.23:
- Fix displayed WiFi packet counts.(*Requires UAPs to be on firmware 4.0.31 or later.)
- Improve site switcher.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.