Please be advised that the UniFi controller hosted in the Lightspeed cloud has been upgraded from version 5.11.46 to version 5.11.50. This is the latest (and probably final) release for UniFi SDN Controller 5.11, which is Ubiquiti’s current stable release branch.
- Minimum supported device firmware for UAP/USW is 4.0.9, and for USG it’s 4.4.34 – multi-tenanted instances will be force-upgraded (for the greater good), single-tenanted instances can opt to defer the controller upgrade for up to 90 days.
- If you have any ‘service dns forwarding options’ configuration defined in config.gateway.json, it will overwrite the provisioning of statically defined name servers, leaving you with no DNS. Either remove the ‘service dns forwarding options’ portion of config.gateway.json, or add additional ‘options’ lines defining name servers, such as ‘server=126.96.36.199’, ‘server=188.8.131.52’, etc.
- PoE passthrough control was implemented for UAP-IW-HD which means that the default for PoE passthrough is now disabled instead of enabled. If you were using this feature before then you will need to re-enable it via the device property panel.
Controller bugfixes/changes since 5.10.26 – untagged items were introduced in 5.11.38
- Fix bug during initial setup which may cause Remote Access to be unavailable for 15 minutes.
- Fix untranslated country name in Speed Test modal.
- Fix authentication failure tracking.
- Fix invalid switch satisfaction scores.
- Update OUI table.